How Social Equity Candidates Can Get Free Cannabis Bootcamp Event Tickets On September 15
NJ Cannabis Insider Live has designed a new learning experience for companies operating in the legal weed market.
The Cannabis Business Bootcamp event on September 15 will benefit cannabis license applicants, social equity applicants and experienced operators.
The all-day, multi-track conference features a full day of programming with immersive workshops, interactive panels, and niche discussions that will provide the resources and connections needed to establish a cannabis business in New Jersey.
For this event, NJ Cannabis Insider and Presenting Sponsor Weed maps offer a limited number of free tickets for businesses with pending or approved social equity status.
Bootcamp attendees who are approved for a free Social Equity Conference pass will receive the following:
- Free full-day admission to the NJ Cannabis Insider Business Bootcamp on September 15 with access to all programs, vendor lounge, networking, breakfast, and lunch.
- Free six-month subscription to NJ Cannabis InsiderNew Jersey’s premier industry trade journal.
- A free 12-month subscription to Weed maps‘WM Teal Program, a growth program for businesses that hold qualified license types. Including:
- WM Business-in-a-box listing page – POS integrations, online ordering for delivery and pickup, brand verification and customer reviews;
- WM Store — Easily add online ordering to an existing website or create a custom store;
- Integrations — Take advantage of integrations with POS companies, save time and money when it comes to managing inventory online;
- Display Ads – Get discovered by active cannabis consumers with premium viewability ad placements;
- WM Dispatch — customizable delivery software that includes the ability to process 600 deliveries per month;
- WM CRM — customer relationship management and loyalty programs to retain and engage consumers, including SMS and email;
- WM Displays — Power in-store menus and provide educational content to customers.
To request a free social equity ticket, complete this form.
About NJ Cannabis Insider Events
NJ Cannabis Insider is NJ.com’s premium trade magazine that provides year-round coverage of the billion-dollar cannabis industry. Our events include multidisciplinary conferences, networking opportunities and career fairs, all tailored to an established and growing community of like-minded professionals. These in-person, ticketed events are the premier cannabis business events in New Jersey.
Learn more here.