Global Medical Cannabis Market (2022 to 2027)
Dublin, Aug. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Medical Cannabis Market (2022-2027) by product type, outlook, applications, form, compound, end users, geography, competitive analysis and impact of Covid-19 with the Ansoff analysis report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
The global medical cannabis market is estimated to be worth USD 9.61 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 24.86 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 20.94%.
Market dynamics is a force that is impacting prices and behaviors of stakeholders in the global medical cannabis market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals. As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Cannabis Sativa, Inc., Cara Therapeutics Inc., Growblox Sciences, Inc., Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc, VIVO Cannabis Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global medical cannabis market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global medical cannabis market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global medical cannabis market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Rise in Demand for Chronic Medical Cannabis Compounds
4.1.2 Increase in population and increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases
4.1.3 Awareness of the benefits of medical marijuana
4.2.1 High price of medical cannabis
4.3.1 Emergence of cannabis legalization
4.4.1 Intensive Energy Consumption and Maintaining Product Consistency for Growing Cannabis
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Medical Cannabis Market, By Product Type
7 Global Medical Cannabis Market, by Applications
7.2 Chronic pain
7.3 Mental disorders
8 Global Medical Cannabis Market, By Form
8.2 Concentrated oil
8.4 Inhaled liquids
8.3 Capsule Supplement
8.4 Dye spraying
9 Global Medical Cannabis Market, By Compound
9.2 Balanced THC and CBD
9.3 Cannabidiol (CBD) – Dominant
9.4 Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) – Dominant
10 Global Medical Cannabis Market, By End Users
10.2 Pharmaceutical industry
10.3 Research and development centers
11 Americas Medical Cannabis Market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of the Americas
12 European medical cannabis market
12:15 p.m. Switzerland
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East and Africa Medical Cannabis Market
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 APAC Medical Cannabis Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
2:15 p.m. Rest of Asia-Pacific
15 Competitive landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 company profiles
16.1 Aurora Cannabis Inc.
16.2 Cannabis Sativa, Inc.
16.3 CannaGrow Holdings, Inc.
16.4 Canbit Ltd.
16.5 Canopy Growth Corp.
16.6 Cara Therapeutics Inc.
16.7 Cronos Group Inc.
16.8 Curaleaf Holdings Inc.
16.9 Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc.
16.10 Growblox Sciences, Inc.
16.11 Isodiol International Inc.
16.12 Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
16.13 Lexaria Corp.
16.14 Medical Marijuana, Inc.
16.15 OrganiGram Holding Inc.
16.16 The Hydropothecary Company.
16.17 VIVO Cannabis Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b68139
Global Medical Cannabis Market