Cannabis edibles health bulletin released as council suspends Clark County grower’s license
LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – A line of cannabis edibles called “KoKo Nuggz” has not been properly inspected and the Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board (CCB) has suspended the license of Kindibles, LLC.
CCB agents visiting the Kindibles production plant in Clark County in October found that thousands of additional products had been added to a production run after testing. Other significant shortcomings were also reported, according to a press release issued on Friday.
Adding products after testing would require a new production run and separate lab test, per CCB regulations.
The CCB advises consumers who have purchased the affected cannabis product to avoid or exercise caution when consuming the product:
- KoKo Nuggz chocolate chips – 100mg – 10pk: production cycle KN CC 21151
- KoKo Nuggz Kushberry- 100mg – 10pk: production cycle KN KB 21151
- KoKo Nuggz peanut butter – 100mg – 10pk: production cycle KN PB 21151
- KoKo Nuggz Red Velvet Cake – 100mg – 10pk: production cycle KN RVC 21151
- KoKo Nuggz Kushberry- 100mg – 10pk: production cycle KN KB 21266
- KoKo Nuggz peanut butter – 100mg – 10pk: production cycle KN PB 21259
- KoKo Nuggz Birthday Cake – 100mg – 10pk: KN BC 21243 production series
- KoKo Nuggz Red Velvet Cake – 100mg – 10pk: KN RVC 21243 production series
- KoKo Nuggz Cookies & Cream – 100mg – 10pk: KN production series CKC 21243
- KoKo Nuggz Churro- 100mg – 10pk: KN SC 21288 production series
- KoKo Nuggz chocolate chips – 100mg – 10pk: production run KN CC 21243
- KoKo Nuggz Cookies & Cream – 100mg – 10pk: KN production series CKC 21147
- KoKo Nuggz OG Kush- 100mg – 10pk: KN OGK 21259 production series
- KoKo Nuggz OG Kush- 100mg – 10pk: KN OGK 21147 production series
The products were sold between June 1 and November 3 and distributed to eight outlets in Clark County and two outlets in northern Nevada, one in Sparks and one in Fernley.
The retail outlets in Clark County were:
- Thrive Cannabis Marketplace at 3500 W. Sahara Blvd.
- Premium Garden Cannabis Dispensary, 2900 E. Desert Inn Road
- ShowGrow, 4850 S. Fort Apache Road
- Cookies on the Strip, 2307 S. Las Vegas Boulevard
- NuWu Cannabis Market, 1235 Paiute Circle
- Planet 13 Las Vegas, 2548 W. Desert Inn Road
- Green Cannabis Co., 3650 S. Decatur Blvd.
- Vegas Treehouse, 4660 S. Decatur Blvd
Kindibles, LLC is required to submit a remediation plan to the CCB for approval within 10 business days in order to lift the suspension.
This is the third summary suspension issued by the CCB in 2021.