Aurora Cannabis Announces Mailing of Management Information Circular for Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders
“We are proud to introduce a significant number of innovative and exciting products this fall, which have been developed from a deep understanding of consumer and patient interests and needs,” said Lana Culley , Vice President of Product Development at Aurora Cannabis. “This wide range of floral innovations has been made possible by Aurora’s differentiated consumer preference mapping, which uniquely charts the evolution of cannabis preferences, and cutting-edge R&D work to develop a product portfolio with the essential components needed to compete – intense and exciting aromas, key visual and tactile attributes and high potency THC.”
Aurora’s best-in-class genetic breeding program, backed by extensive consumer research and development, has been the catalyst for the company’s most robust product release in more than two years. Aurora continues to focus on expanding its premium product offerings, while developing unique cultivars and formats that appeal to a wide variety of consumer and patient tastes. Over the past 16 months, Aurora has released 12 original cultivars under its various consumer brands.
New products launching this fall include:
- Glitches – A high potency chewable extract, the first of its kind, delivering 10mg of THC per piece. Available in two flavors: Pomegranate & Berry (10 x 10mg) and Pineapple & Coconut (5 x 10mg).
- Ultra Grape Kush (3.5g flower) – A blend of MK Ultra and Elite Kush genetics, this exclusive indica cultivar delivers 20-26% THC and incredible grape and gas aromas.
- Electric Honeydew (3.5g flower) – A cross of Girl Scout Cookies and 91 Krypt Melon, Electric Honeydew is a proprietary hybrid cultivar containing 24-30% THC, named for its aroma of “electric” gas, pine and of melon.
- Butter Toast (3.5g flower) – This sativa cultivar is named for its very potent, densely frosty buds. A true sativa cultivar, Buttered Toast has 23-29% THC and a mushy, creamy flavor profile.
- Driftwood Diesel Shortcuts (3 x 0.35g Infused Pre-Rolls) – A new format for this popular cultivar, a blend of GMOs and fuel, Driftwood Diesel Shortcuts are infused with “dirty diamonds” derived from ground live resin to more power and flavor. Delivered in a reusable metal box, these pre-rolls contain 27-32% THC and have been developed to prevent clogging or burning out mid-roll!
- Live Resin Sour Mix Pack Gummies (4 x 2.5mg) – Made with Pink Kush Live Resin extracted from freshly frozen cannabis using Aurora’s state-of-the-art hydrocarbon extraction process. These indica gummies come in two flavors: Sour Peach and Sour Cherry.
- Sourdough (3 x 0.5g Pre-Rolled) – A cross of Wedding Cake and Sour Diesel, Sourdough is an indica cultivar with 23-29% THC, delivering bready notes combined with acid for an aromatic experience really unique.
- Farm Gas (3 x 0.5g Pre-Rolls) – A blend of GMOs and Sour Diesel, Farm Gas is an indica cultivar with 22-28% THC and real flavors of gas and savory garlic.
Whistler Cannabis Co.:
- Organic BC White Grape OG (3.5g flower) – A cross between Lemon OG and The White, this exclusive cultivar is grown in living soil with a small batch approach. Providing 24-30% THC and 4% terpenes, this strain produces complex aromas including sour grapes, tropical fruits, and diesel.
Special of the day:
- Spicy Mango Chili Soft Chews (2 x 5mg) – Infused with high quality CO2 resin derived from our most popular strains and dosed evenly for a consistent and reliable experience.
- Pink Pepper OG – This spicy and floral indica cultivar delivers 20-26% THC and a peppery and spice flavor profile with hints of lavender and lemon. Available in 3.5g and 15g bloom, pre-rolls (7 x 0.5g) and vapes (510 – 1g).
- Nightmare Fuel – Derived from GMOs and Fuel, Nightmare Fuel is an indica cultivar with 22-28% THC, which exudes a strong and distinct aroma of gas and chemistry, with earthy, nutty and musky notes. Available in 3.5g and 15g bloom, pre-rolls (7 x 0.5g) and vapes (510 – 1g).
Starting this month, Aurora patients will have access to the largest selection of products and formats ever offered on Aurora Medical. In addition to over 60 new products on the channel, Aurora will feature a full portfolio of adult-use cannabis brands, including Being Quickstrips, Greybeard premium flower, a wider selection of pre-rolls, new concentrates such as diamonds and hash and live resin sauce, and a new offering of minor cannabinoid (CBN) oils.
The fall version of the product is expected to be rolled out to patients on medical aurora beginning in October, followed by availability at Canadian adult retailers, with select products available in select regions.
Aurora is a global leader in the cannabis industry, serving both medical and consumer markets. Based at Edmonton, AB , Aurora is a global cannabis pioneer, dedicated to helping people improve their lives. The Company’s adult use brand portfolio includes Drift of the Northern Lights , Saint-Raphael ’71 , Special of the day , whistler , Being and gray beard as well as CBD brands, reliva and KG7 . medical marijuana brands include MedReleaf, CanniMed, Aurora and Whistler Medical Marijuana Co. Aurora also owns a controlling interest in Bevo Farms , North America leading supplier of propagated agricultural plants. Driven by science and innovation, and focused on high-quality cannabis products, Aurora’s brands continue to stand out as industry leaders in the medical, performance, wellness and leisure for adults, wherever they are launched. Learn more about auroramj.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn . Aurora’s common shares trade on NASDAQ and the TSX under the symbol “ACB”.
This press release contains statements containing certain “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities laws (“forward-looking statements”). Forward-looking statements are often characterized by words such as “plan”, “continue”, “expect”, “project”, “intend”, “believe”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “may”, “will”, “potential”, “proposed” and other similar words, or statements that certain events or conditions “may” or “will” occur. Forward-looking statements made in this press release include, but are not limited to, statements regarding product innovation and new products to market, competitive advantages, including breeding, genetics and research on consumers, and the expected schedule for the release of new products in the medical and recreational sectors.
These forward-looking statements are only predictions. The forward-looking information or statements contained in this press release have been prepared based on assumptions that management believes to be reasonable. Important factors or assumptions involved in making forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, publicly available information from government sources as well as market research and industry analysis and assumptions based on data and knowledge of this industry that the Company believes to be reasonable. Forward-looking statements are subject to a variety of risks, uncertainties and other factors that management believes are relevant and reasonable under the circumstances and which could cause events, results, level of activity, performance Actual prospects, opportunities or achievements differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to, the ability to retain key personnel, the ability to continue to invest in infrastructure to support growth, the ability to obtain financing on acceptable terms, the continued quality of our products, customer experience and retention, the development of government and non-government third-party consumer sales channels, management estimates of consumer demand in Canada and in jurisdictions to which the Company exports, expectations of future results and expenses, the risk of successful integration of acquired businesses and operations, management’s estimate that general and administrative expenses will only increase in proportion to revenue growth, the ability to expand and maintain distribution capabilities, the impact of competition, the general impact of financial market conditions, the performance of cannabis cultivation operations, demand for products, price changes of required products, competition and the possibility of changes in laws, industry rules and regulations, epidemics, pandemics or other public health crises, including outbreak current situation of COVID-19, and other risks, uncertainties and factors set forth under the heading “Risk Factors” in the Company’s Annual Information Form dated September 20, 2022 (the “Annual Information Form”) and filed with the Canadian securities authorities available on the Company’s issuer profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and filed with and available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov . The Company cautions that the list of risks, uncertainties and other factors described in the Annual Information Form is not exhaustive and that other factors could also adversely affect its results. Readers are urged to carefully consider the risks, uncertainties and assumptions when evaluating forward-looking statements and are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such information. The Company is under no obligation, and expressly disclaims any intention or obligation, to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as expressly required. by applicable securities laws.
Show original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aurora-announces-unprecedented-fall-product-release-across-adult-use-and-medical-markets-301650283.html
SOURCEAurora Cannabis Inc.
Show original content to download multimedia: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/October2022/17/c3586.html